(as of Jul 13,2023 15:55:06 UTC – Details)
Life has never been busier. The 21st century has given us more tools to achieve things quickly and easily yet we’re more stressed than ever. Long working hours, financial and family pressures, job insecurity and increasing health and social issues in society mean that we’re no longer taking care of ourselves as we should.
Unfortunately this means that our general health and wellbeing is deteriorating and many of us can feel powerless to do anything about. For many people, life really has become a slog from the cradle to the grave.
It’s no secret that a healthy and active lifestyle is good for you, no matter how stressful your job is. Many world leaders and prominent business figures claim to have found that being active has helped to improve their performance at work and at home.
Too many people get told things like:
• You need to be more active or you’ll have health issues
• You need to eat better or you’ll never look or feel as good as you’d like
• You need to relieve stress or you’re going to make yourself ill
It can be overwhelming sometimes where to begin.
In this eBook you’ll learn 20 easy tips that will help you to take charge of your life. You’ll learn:
• How to set challenging and exciting goals that will have you jumping out of bed every morning
• How to make the changes to your life that you know you need to but have never managed to before
• How to look, feel and perform better than ever in work and in your personal life
• How to deal with setbacks without losing your motivation
• How to lose weight without any crash dieting or having to eat anything you don’t life
And so much more!!
The new you is closer than you think. It’s time for the two of you to meet…
ASIN : B007RBS66U
Publisher : Darren Evans (April 3, 2012)
Publication date : April 3, 2012
Language : English
File size : 95 KB
Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
X-Ray : Not Enabled
Word Wise : Enabled
Sticky notes : On Kindle Scribe
Print length : 41 pages